- Gender, Race and Philosophy: The Blog - A forum for philosophers and other scholars to discuss academic work and current affairs with race and gender in mind.
- Comparative Philosophy: An International Journal of Constructive Engagement of Distinct Approaches toward World Philosophy
- Critical Philosophy of Race publishes peer-reviewed journal articles that explore the philosophical dimensions of race, racism, and other race-related phenomena.
American Philosophical Association Newsletters, e.g.:
- Newsletter on Asian and Asian-American Philosophers and Philosophies
- Newsletter on Hispanic/Latino Issues in Philosophy
- Newsletter on Indigenous Philosophy
- Newsletter on Philosophy and the Black Experience
Philosophy of Race on Academia.edu
Philosophy of Race, Philosophy and Race on Google Scholar
- James, Michael, "Race", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Winter 2012 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = <http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win2012/entries/race/>.
- Kaplan, Jonathan Michael & Rasmus Grønfeldt Winther (forthcoming). "Realism, Antirealism, and Conventionalism about 'Race'." Philosophy of Science.
- Spencer, Quayshawn (2013). "Biological Theory and the Metaphysics of Race: A Reply to Kaplan and Winther." Biological Theory 8 (1):114-120.
- Winther, Rasmus Grønfeldt (forthcoming). "The Genetic Reification of 'Race'? A Story of Two Mathematical Methods." Critical Philosophy of Race.
- Alcoff, Linda Martín , Visible Identities: Race, Gender, and the Self (Oxford 2005)
- Anderson, Jami L., ed., Race, Gender, and Sexuality: Philosophical Issues of Identity and Justice (Pearson 2003)
- Anderson, Elizabeth, The Imperative of Integration (Princeton, 2013)
- Appiah, Kwame Anthony, The Ethics of Identity (Princeton 2007)
- Appiah, Kwame Anthony and Amy Gutmann, Color Consciousness (Princeton 1998)
- Atkin, Albert , The Philosophy of Race (Acumen 2012)
- Babbitt, Susan E. (ed.) and Sue Campbell (ed.), Racism and Philosophy (Cornell 1999)
- Bernasconi, Robert (ed.), Race (Wiley-Blackwell 2001)
- Bernasconi, Robert (ed.), Tommy Lee Lott (ed.), The Idea of Race (Hackett, 2000)
- Blum, Lawrence,, I'm Not a Racist, But . .: The Moral Quandary of Race (Cornell 2002)
- Boonin, David, Should Race Matter?: Unusual Answers to the Usual Questions (Cambridge, 2011)
- Boxill, Bernard (ed.) Race and Racism (Oxford Readings in Philosophy, 2001)
- Glasgow, Joshua, A Theory of Race (Routledge 2008)
- Gordon, Lewis, Existence in Black: An Anthology of Black Existential Philosophy (Routledge 1996)
- Gracia, Jorge J. E., Race or Ethnicity?: On Black and Latino Identity (Cornell 2007)
- Haslanger, Sally, Resisting Reality: Social Construction and Social Critique Paperback (Oxford 2012)
- Kershnar, Stephen, Justice for the Past (SUNY 2004)
- McGary, Howard, Race and Social Justice (Blackwell 1999)
- McGary, Howard and Bill Lawson, Between Slavery and Freedom: Philosophy and American Slavery (Indiana 1993)
- Mills, Charles W., The Racial Contract (Cornell 1999)
- Mills, Charles W., Blackness Visible: Essays on Philosophy and Race (Cornell, 1998)
- Outlaw, Lucius, On Race and Philosophy (Routledge 1996)
- Salzberger, Ronald Paul (ed.), Mary C. Turck (ed.), Reparations for Slavery: A Reader (Rowman & Littlefield, 2004)
- Shelby, Tommie, We Who Are Dark: The Philosophical Foundations of Black Solidarity (Belknap 2007)
- Sullivan, Shannon, Revealing Whiteness: The Unconscious Habits of Racial Privilege (Indiana University Press 2006)
- Sullivan, Shannon, Good White People: The Problem with Middle-Class White Anti-Racism (SUNY 2014)
- Taylor, Paul C. , Race: A Philosophical Introduction, 2nd ed. (Polity 2013)
- West, Cornel, Race Matters (Vintage, 1994)
- Westra, Laura (ed.), Bill Lawson (ed.), Faces of Environmental Racism: Confronting Issues of Global Justice (Rowman & Littlefield 2001)
- Yancy, George (ed.), What White Looks Like: African-American Philosophers on the Whiteness (Routledge 2004)
- Yancy, George, Black Bodies, White Gazes: The Continuing Significance of Race (Rowman & Littlefield 2008)
- Naomi Zack, Thinking About Race (Cengage 2005)
- Zack, Naomi, The Ethics and Mores of Race: Equality after the History of Philosophy (Rowman and Littlefield, 2011)
- Zack, Naomi, Race and Mixed Race (Temple 1994)
- Zack, Naomi, The Philosophy of Science and Race (Routledge 2002)