- Corwin Aragon (Concordia), Social and Political Philosophy: Philosophy of Race
- Barrett Emerick, PHIL 380 (Topics): Philosophy of Race
- Mark Fagiano (Emory), Philosophy of Race & Ethnicity
- Michael O. Hardimon (UCSD), Philosophy of Race
- Colin Koopman, U Oregon, Philosophy & Race
- Professor Linda Martín-Alcoff (Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center), Philosophy 411 Philosophies of Race
- James Rocha (UCLA), Philosophy of Race
- @ U Arkansas, Little Rock: PHIL 4373 Philosophy of Race: This course is an introduction to the philosophy of race and ethnicity. It will explore the philosophical assumptions behind concepts of race, including 1) historical origins and contemporary views of race and racial identities; 2) the intersection of racism with other forms of oppression; or 3) race in the history of philosophy.
- @Florida State: PHM 2121. Philosophy of Race, Class and Gender (3). Concentration on contemporary philosophical discussions of race, class, and gender. Topics include the analysis of key institutions (e.g., work, the economy, family, education) and social issues (e.g., identity, sexuality, violence, and social change).
This list is highly incomplete. Please email with links to additional courses, or add them as a comment below.